Sunday, August 30, 2015

Artistry and Dream Catchers!

Hello friends! I've been playing with the new Cricut Artistry cart and I have been loving these shaker cards!! as if you couldn't tell, I know! And I love dream catchers, and there is one on the new Close to my Heart Artistry cartridge! Here is what I came up with! The stamp is from MayMay Made It! The Define Emotions stamp set! love it!
You can find the Artistry cartridge on my website here! You can also purchase the digital version, which works great for the Explore! the background paper is Close to my Heart Lagoon paper, my favorite color! The shimmer paper on top is Anna Griffin shimmer paper. Hope you can tell those are clouds cut in the background!

The new catalog is being released September 1st! can't wait to show you our new products! lots of new cards with new papers coming the 1st!
Thanks for stopping by! have a great week!
Chris

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy