Saturday, August 1, 2015

Blog Hop starts Tomorrow at 5 PM!!

Hello friends! I can't believe I haven't posted in forever! but there's a blog hop starting tomorrow at 5pm! featuring the new paper line, Zoe and the new Cricut Artristry cartridge!!
Here's a sneak peak of my upcoming project! Also HERE is a special on organizers this month! New annual and Christmas catalog next month! No, that's not a typo! I said Christmas!!


and the stamp of the month is very useful! works with new cartridge!

If you plan to order $150 or more, 
please contact me for additional rewards locate on my website,


HERE ARE IMAGES ON THE NEW CRICUT ARTISTRY CART!








Thanks for stopping by!! see you at Midnight!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy