Saturday, March 5, 2016

An Anniversary Card for my Daughter!

Hello friends!
Finally something NOT Christmas! I made this for my daughters' 20th wedding anniversary! I can't believe its already 20 years!

The card base is made using a Cricut Explore file. I then made the inside attached easel base and wrote with the explore and an Anna Griffin writing font. The die on the front is a tattered lace die that came with their issue no. 26 or 27 magazine this month! I got that the same day I decided to make the card. It was the inspiration actually, then I just scoured cricut for a card to use it on and I thought this one was perfect!! The bow and the doves are from the same die, just cut apart! If you have an explore and would like the file I'll attach it here! It is included in Cricut Access, but if you don't have the Anna Griffin font you can substitute another font! The paper is also Anna Griffin!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy